About MeDeborah White. Journalist, blogger, real food activist, coffee drinker. Founder, Editor-in-Chief of TheCrazyWoman.com and FakeFoodWatch.com. About.com/New York Times Co writer, editor for eight years.
Bio at More About Deborah White
- "Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in square holes. The ones who see things differently."
Tags1950s Adoption Aging American Idol Andrea Baseball Bible Books Christmas College Life Faith Family Family Aging Fashion Fay Bensfield Food Garbage Gardens George Clooney Gifts Guns HBO iPod Jewelry movies New York Times Nutrition Oregon Organic produce Pacific Garbage Patch Parenting Plastic Recycling Religion Ron Roses Scotty McCreery Technology Tiffany Travel TV Violence Wall Street Journal Women Yale
- Contact me at DeborahCWhite@gmail.com
- About Waffles, Fried Chicken and Freedom of Food Choice
- The FDA Deserves No Credit for Banning Trans Fats in 2013!
- Pro Athletes Hawking UnHealthy Foods: LeBron James, Peyton Manning, Serena Williams
- Chicken Nuggets Secrets: Mystery Ingredients, Dog Food Parts, Profits Galore
- Foster Farms Chicken Contamination Not Due to Gov't Shutdown, Is Repeat Offender
- McDonald's: More Devious Marketing, Dumbed Down Menu Changes
- McDonalds vs Flame Broiler: Kids Making Healthier Choices? Surprising Good News!
- Dieters as Profitable Yo-yos: Corporate Lures, Bamboozles
- Ag-Gag Laws to Hide Factory Farms: Good News and One Huge Caution
- Use This Food Policy Report Card for Congress to Force Change
Category Archives: More about Deborah White
Continued from Part One: Crazy Woman Blog Post on June 30, 2005 Armed with enough verified data to begin searching for living relatives of Fay, I penned my now-infamous June 30, 2005 blog post which began: “Her name was Fay … Continue reading
Many have asked about my search for the family roots of my maternal grandmother, by birth. (See Searching for Fay, Finding Myself.): 1. How did I conduct my search? 2. How long did it take to find info? 3. What … Continue reading