Deborah White. Journalist, blogger, real food activist, coffee drinker. Founder, Editor-in-Chief of TheCrazyWoman.com and FakeFoodWatch.com. About.com/New York Times Co writer, editor for eight years.
BIO AT "More About Deborah White"
Tags1950s Adoption Aging American Idol Andrea Baseball Bible Books Christmas College Life Cooking Faith Family Family Aging Fashion Fay Bensfield Food Garbage Gardens George Clooney Gifts Guns HBO iPod Jewelry movies New York Times Nutrition Oregon Organic produce Pacific Garbage Patch Parenting Plastic Recycling Religion Ron Roses Scotty McCreery Technology Travel TV Violence Wall Street Journal Women Yale
- "Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things."
- Aging Parents Break for Freedom and the Open Road, to My Horror
- A Winter Weekend and Ten Pounds of Oranges
- Bad Pancakes and Mrs. America at Second Glance
- New Year, New Look, New Attitude at The Crazy Woman
- Swooning at the Movies: Peter O’Toole Inspires 12-Year-Old Girl
- Karma, the Mother-Daughter Type
- First Harbingers of Fall 2013
- Contact me at DeborahCWhite@gmail.com
- Taco Bell Salad: Why No Warning Label for Lethal Salt Content?
- Chick-Fil-A, Subway, Kraft, Cheerios: Changes Made at Public Demand
- Fake Food Products Endorsed by Doctors: Bogus Claims, Empty Promises?
- U.S. Food Supply Ranked Subpar to Other Major Nations
- Public Forces Food Industry to Sell Non-GMO Products, Ingredients
- Boldly Healthy Christmas Dinner Earns Praise, Second Helpings
- FDA Blackballs Top Food, Clean Water Activist Group
- About Waffles, Fried Chicken and Freedom of Food Choice
- The FDA Deserves No Credit for Banning Trans Fats in 2013!
- Pro Athletes Hawking UnHealthy Foods: LeBron James, Peyton Manning, Serena Williams
Monthly Archives: March 2005
I’ve always heard about the “empty nest syndrome.” We still have one child at home, a 13 year old, and the full teenage parenting-experience in our future one last time, so we don’t yet have an empty nest. But still, … Continue reading
I don’t know why so many despise Martha Stewart. The woman is a positive-thinker. She appreciates beauty in all forms and surroundings. She looks to beautify life. She makes the best of every experience. She truly makes lemonade out of … Continue reading
Sometimes we’re called to drop everything and just be there…. I was here at my computer by 8 AM today, reading and responding to emails, scanning news, administrative chores….you know. It took longer than normal, so at 10 AM, I … Continue reading